Behavior assessments involves observing the dogs using a pre-defined questionnaire (as well as other observances) to update their listing on our website and via Adopt-A-Pet. This is done during training events and every two weeks an interview is conducted with the rescatista (fosterer).
La Paz, BCS, Mexico
- Update & evaluate web pages and other information about each dog.
- Observe dog in training and at clinic to maintain/update notes, disclosures, or other information or clarification.
- Conduct interviews with each foster/rescatista at training or clinic events to obtain updated information about each dog.
- Communicate interview results and observations via Behavior Assessment Questionnaire to Intake Team Leader.
- La Paz Volunteer Orientation
- Basic Adoption Training Course
- On-the-job training
- Enough Spanish and English to communicate concerning the dog’s behavior in each language
- Cell phone, charged, with Whatsapp for communication for follow up
- Basic computer skills to transmit results of questionnaire to Intake Team Leader
- Transportation to attend training and clinic events
- Successful completion of the Basic Adoption Training Course
- 4 hours per week.
- On clinic days, can be 6 hours for the duration of the clinic