Getting to our new homes can be
quite an adventure!
Common items we need
Items we can always use include:
- Muzzles of all sizes. Especially the kind that a dog can drink and receive treats while it is on.
- Collars, leashes, and harnesses of all sizes
- Blankets, towels, and gym mats
- Crates, especially if airline approved – or if coming from a city where we have crates that need to be returned
- Expandable pens of all sizes
- Strong, sturdy toys, ropes, and balls
- Washable pee pads – the kind that moisture does not soak through
- Expired or near dated medications such as doxycycline and prednisone
- Preventive meds like Bravecto, NexGard, or FrontLine – even if expired as we use these on the dogs living on the streets and at the beach
- While our focus is on dogs, if you bring anything specific to cats, we will get these to those who rescue cats