Marketing support coordinators increase awareness through the marketing of content online and in printed media. They are responsible for creating “shareable” content, printable content, distributing content on the appropriate platforms and measuring the results of marketing activity.
Marketing support coordinators are highly analytical thinkers with an audience-first mindset. They understand social media analytics, the nuances, advantages and shortcomings of each platform and know how to utilize online and printed materials to formulate a campaign strategy.
- La Paz, BCS, Mexico
- San Diego, CA, USA
- Los Angeles, CA, USA
- Seattle, WA, USA
- Vancouver, BC, Canada
- Anywhere else
- Orchestrating digital content strategies across all online platforms.
- Driving traffic and engagement that translates to donations, adoptions, and brand promotion.
- Measuring the results of marketing activity to inform future marketing campaigns.
- Knowing which platform different kinds of content are best suited to.
- Designing and implementing creative marketing strategies to disseminate content.
- Volunteer Orientation
- On-the-job training
- Experience with online community building.
- Data-driven and highly analytical.
- Proficiency with Google Analytics.
- Proficiency with social media analytics.
- Time management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Approximately 5 hours per week.