Social Media Designers are responsible for creating social media campaigns and the day-to-day management of social media properties. Excellent communicator, a versatile creative writer, and a team player. Active participant in data collection and analyses in order to consistently improve the social media practices over time.
- La Paz, BCS, Mexico
- San Diego, CA, USA
- Los Angeles, CA, USA
- Seattle, WA, USA
- Vancouver, BC, Canada
- Anywhere else
- Developing social media content plans that are consistent with the BDLP brand identity.
- Creating consistent, meaningful content on social media platforms, including writing and editing social media posts, improving customer engagement, and promoting social media campaigns.
- Managing a high volume of daily social media posts.
- Communicating with social media followers, including responding to queries in a timely manner.
- Developing and managing social influencer programs and attending social influencer events.
- Using analytical tools such as Google Analytics and Facebook Insights to monitor and evaluate the social media presence and performance.
- Suggesting recommendations to adjust the social media marketing strategy for optimal results.
- Staying up to date on best practices and emerging trends in social media.
- Volunteer Orientation
- On-the-job training
- Willingness to support the Baja Dogs mission
- Excellent knowledge of social media platforms particularly Facebook and Instagram
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and must have a thorough understanding of social media management and strategy.
- Experience using various analytics software.
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS helpful.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Superb interpersonal, and written and verbal communication skills.
- Successful completion of Baja Dogs La Paz Volunteer Orientation Course
- Approximately 2 hours per day or more if desired. Recommend more time in the beginning to retain the information learned during training.